I was provided compensation to facilitate this post. All opinions are mine
Famous Footwear is adding two new stores to the Atlanta market, and they are hosting fun events through June that involve FREE shoes!
If your are not familiar with Famous Footwear the chain offers consumers more than 100 nationally recognized brands through its retail stores and website, including Nike, Vans, Converse, Sperry, Skechers, Naturalizer, Steve Madden, madden girl, Franco Sarto, adidas, New Balance, Roxy, Circus by Sam Edelman and Carlos by Carlos Santana. Famous Footwear is also a proud national partner of the March of Dimes.If you are interested in joining in the fun at their family oriented events please see below for information:
- Will open on March 18 and host eight Free Shoe Saturdays beginning March 28
- Located in the Town Center at Cobb Mall at 400 Ernest Barrett Pkwy
- Celebrating grand opening event on March 28 from noon to 5 p.m. with drawings every hour and an appearance from popular local radio station, WWPW-FM, 96.1, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Invites customers to come back weekly for Free Shoe Saturdays, every Saturday from noon to 5 p.m. until May 16
- Will open April 8 and will host eight Free Shoe Saturdays beginning April 18
- Located in the North Point Mall at 1000 North Point Circle
- Celebrating grand opening event on April 18 from noon to 5 p.m. with drawings every hour and appearance from popular local radio station, WSB-FM 98.5, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Invites customers to come back weekly for Free Shoe Saturdays, every Saturday from noon to 5 p.m. until June 6
If you are in the Atlanta area be sure to check out these fun family events and put your self in the running to win free shoes!