It’s a Saturday night and I can’t believe I’m almost done with NaBloPoMo. This was a stretch but I am further at this point than I was last year so I can press on these last few days. That being said I have nothing meaningful to write about so I’ll do a random post to update you on what’s been going on around here
* Lil Mama is talking now. Talking alot. Words include..Mine, I had first, Cup, Eat, and last night she said Christmas lights. Even though we have weaned she calls milk in her cup “nurse” and she calls my boobs “cup” Awwwwww!!
* Lil Man is doing good in school, and while I encourage his learning potential the amount of questions that he asks in a day is mind boggling. Some of this stuff I have no answers for. Want an example. ” Mommy, why does God give us a pointer finger if its not polite to point?” See….
* I have decided to relaunch my T-shirt line. For those of you new around here I started a faith based apparel line and financially I wasn’t able to make it happen like I wanted. I now have an investor (The Mr.) He dropped me a large sum of $ and told me I had no excuse, and to go after my dreams. Loooooove him. The pressure is on. I am going to rebrand and hopefully in a couple of weeks I’ll have a sneak peek for you. I have retained a PR firm to help with the marketing/social media and other things that overwhelmed me. Sometimes you can’t do everything. I am excited to see where this will go with some professional assistance.
*My car is a mess. No matter how hard I try its futile. Tell me your car is a mess too.
*Lil Mama does this weird thing where she licks on fabric when she’s tired. I’m not sure about that. Is she normal?
* I made egg nog cupcakes. I had every intention on posting to the blog but they turned out a disaster. If you want to have a go at it, here’s the recipe. I plan to try again…maybe.
* My children’s sleep schedule is all off. I guess that’s our fault. We are a little lax on stuff like that during holidays. But starting next week, these folks are in the bed at 9:00.
Welp, that’s all I have. Hope your weekend is going well
Don’t forget to enter the Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway here!! I will pick the winner Sunday evening at 10p.