This gift guide is sponsored by MomSelect and HP.
Time is winding down, says she who has not started Christmas shopping nor has a Christmas tree. One of the last things I tend to pick up are stocking stuffers, and to be honest I end up spending way too much on those little trinkets. I tell you, dollar spot purchases start to add up.
This year, I’m sticking to a list and I am vowing to spend a little extra on a more expensive item that won’t just get tossed to the side and can be of use throughout the year.
Here’s a list of a few top stocking stuffers and last minute gifts for family and friends
- Amazon Firestick: As more and more people join the conversation surrounding cutting cable the Firestick offers a great option for cable less television.
- HP Sprocket 2-in-1: The perfect gift for the picture taker in your life. This pocket sized blue tooth enabled photo printer takes and prints photos with inkless technology. Comes complete with a wrist strap, USB cable and sticky backed photo paper.
- Popsocket: I’ll admit I thought these were useless until I got one. Get these for an adult and they will love you forever, even splurge for the hook that attaches it to the car.
- Whitney English Day Designer: Whether someone you know is a die hard planner or not, keeping your thoughts and lists in a central place is life changing.
- Game of Phones: I think every family needs this. In a social media crazed world this game is tons of fun. Ironically its family time that includes using your smartphone.