Children grow rapidly rapidly, so their worldview and psyche are undergoing changes. The nervous system feels overloaded, so teenagers have tantrums and scandals.
The time when the child matures and rapidly develops physically, the release of hormones is accompanied in the body. This process cannot be limited by age limits, because in all it occurs at different adolescence, but most often, it occurs in adolescents from 12 to 17 years.
During this period, parents need to be most attentive to their children. Many adolescents at this age are capable of committing rash acts. During this time, adolescents experience frequent physical ailments, fatigue, and drowsiness.
The transitional age in boys is divided into physical, emotional and sexual adulthood.
Features of adolescence manifest themselves in different ways, because each organism has its own individual processes. But still, there are basic symptoms that are suitable for every teenager.
Signs of puberty.
• Shoulders become wider;
• mood swings;
• The appearance of sexual desire;
• Pungent sweat;
• Hair growth begins;
• Change of voice;
The transitional age of girls begins to 10-12 years. Hormones regulate the nervous, endocrine and vegetovascular systems. Hormones provoke abdominal pain and fatigue, rapid heart rate, lowering / increasing pressure, the appearance of acne / rash. Parents should carefully monitor the actions of girls, because they are trying to get rid of acne, which can subsequently lead to a negative result: scars or scratches. To solve this problem, you need to talk with your child about how to care for your skin.
• Changes in reproductive organs;
• Rounding of buttocks and hips;
• Development of mammary glands;
• hair appearance;
• Increase in volume and weight;
• Start of menstruation;
• The appearance of the chest;
The process of growing up can be divided into the following stages:
The rudeness and categorization of the child comes so fast that even the child feels uncomfortable after his negative words and actions.
In order for the teenager to feel calmer, you need to follow the recommendations.
- It is necessary to build trust and friendship between;
- Give your child the opportunity to make decisions independently and act according to his desires, so that the child feels responsible for his actions;
- You can not overdo it with the control of the child;
- Try to clean up your teenager’s room as little as possible.
During the transition period, various diseases appear.
• Increase / decrease in pressure;
• Acne / acne and skin inflammation;
• weight gain;
• Pain in the lower abdomen during the menstrual cycle. The new online casino Betboys casino provides an opportunity, in addition to earning stable income, to take part in the pursuit of large jackpots.