How? How is Thanksgiving right at two weeks away. If you have the luxury of bringing the pie and offering to wash a dish or three afterward, it’s safe to assume you are in chill mode waiting on dressing.
I, on the other hand amlow key freaking out. I’m hosting again and housing family and have done nothing as of yet to prepare.
As luck would have it my stovetop went out. Being an adult can really suck. In addition to waiting on my ordered cooktop to arrive I have to:
- Purchase new linens and towels
- Make a grocery list and shop
- Put up new shelving in kitchen
- Paint dining room and possibly purchase a new dining room set
- Reserve tables
- Take inventory of serving dishes that I need and purchase them
- CLEAN THE HOUSE
- Catch up on laundry
- Pull out Christmas decorations
- Making cooking schedule
As you can tell the next two weeks will be very busy. Wish me luck!
Are you hosting thanksgiving? If so are you ready?!