I’ve been sick. Like under the bed sick, open one eye in the morning to assess whether I feel like myself before pulling the cover back over my head 3 days in a row type of sick.
Yesterday, I managed to salvage a part of my normal existence and baked some cookies with the babies. Poor things have been trapped in the house since Monday being my nurses. I grocery shopped this weekend and purchased some bananas that needed to be used so I thought I’d try banana bread cookies for my contribution to the tasty #HousefulofCookies blog hop happening over at Houseful of Nicholes.
The cookies surprisingly came out very well. The consistency was very much that of banana bread but in cookie form.
I was feeling adventurous so tossed in a cup of white chocolate morsels that I had on hand.
- 3 Bananas
- 1 Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- I Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp salt
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix butter and sugar together. Once mixed well add in vanilla, bananas and eggs
- Slowly add in baking soda, flour and salt. Once all mixed together toss in chocolate chips
- Place teaspoons of mixture onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet about 2 in apart
- Bake for 10 minutes.