Let me first say, thank you for all of the love on the It’s Time post. The comments were inspiring and let me know that I’m not alone on the pursuit to personal goal attainment and entrepreneurship. I really appreciate it.
They say when you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Well over here failure is not an option, but completing the tasks on my to do list are. Here’s to a new week and completing everything I set out to do. I figured I would share some of my tasks with you to hold me accountable. I would hate for you all to see what a slacker I can be!!
1. Remember the post here? Well that has been nearly a month ago and sadly I have yet to clean out my car and as life would have it, the inside looks much worse than it did before (I’ll spare you the agony of looking at updated pics). This week, I plan on cleaning it out and having it detailed.
2. The Mr. and I are headed to the mountains for an annual couples retreat the first weekend in November. Being that I am nursing I have to pump a whopping 110 ounces of milk for lil mama before I go. I am a little less than halfway to my goal. I have 59 ounces to go. Here’s to pumping 42 ounces this week :-/
3. Soooo…with the pumping comes the challenge of increasing my liquid intake…no less than 4L of water per day 🙁
4. Finalize production arrangements for the shirts, hopefully have the website up and running by next week
5. Fold ALL of the clothes this week
6. Finish my fall mantle…speaking of, I found this great vase at Ross for the “low low”
$6.99…Can’t beat that!
How was your weekend? Did you come across any awesome and most of all CHEAP finds?!! What do you have planned this week…I’m nosey, I wanna know!!
Mom, wife and friend. I moonlight as a cooker, baker, laundry folder and organizer. I like to think I do it in style. Unlikely Martha is my contribution to the internet in helping women "Keep House and Stay Fly!"